GT POWER GT7005EFi | 7000W Digital Inverter/Pure Sine Wave Conventional/Open Frame Petrol Generator with Electric Start and Wheels
NZD $3,599.00 incl. GST
✅ FREE SHIPPING To North and South Islands (including rural)
✅ FREE 1st SERVICE + Checkup (if generator is brought to us)
The GT POWER GT7005EFi is the first model in the GT Power range to feature revolutionary new EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) technology. The fuel injection into the engine is precisely controlled by a computer module, giving huge advantageous over traditional mechanical carburetor technology.
With 7000W maximum output, the GT7005EFI is perfect for home back-up, construction site or emergencies where perfect power is essential. Being inverter, it is safe to run sensitive electronics such as computers, and also produces enough output to keep your main household appliances up and running for up to 10hrs in the event of a power outage. The 32amp outlet means you can connect the full capacity of the generator through this single socket – great for running welding machines or connection to a house power system.
This unit is also designed to operate with an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS). An ATS will automatically detect loss of mains power in the event of a power failure, start the generator and switch over to the generator power supply. No need to get out the in the cold and dark to pull start your machine during a power cut!
• 7000W (max.) power output, 6500W (cont.) power output
• Produces enough output to keep your main household appliances up and running for up to 10hrs in the event of a power outage
• One touch easy starting
• 1 x 15A 230V Outlet & 1 x 32A for household backup
• For use with battery chargers, drills, grinders, saws, lighting and more.
• Safe to run sensitive electronics such as computer
• Inbuilt USB charging port for cell phones and media players
• Great portability with lifting arm included!
• Smart throttle with electric start for fuel saving and reliability
• Powerful 4 stroke OHV Powerdyne engine
• 24 months WARRANTY
• Optional ATS7 Startmaster Auto Transfer Switch